Please Do Not Break Quarantine
Advice for Owners Attending Vital Vet Animal Hospital
To all pet owners,
We are currently following COVID19 regulations as recommended by the WA Government.
Please be assured that we are doing our best to make certain our environment is safe for you and your pet.
Here are some guidelines to help us keep both you and your pets safe and healthy.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding
IF YOU ARE WELL
- Please contact our hospital as normal to arrange an appointment.
- Please note that for the next 5 days we will only be doing non-elective (ill pets only or those pets that require reasonably urgent attention) consultations, procedures and surgeries.
- Please wear a mask. We ask that your pet is accompanied by one person only where possible
- Seating will be outside the practice or you may remain in your vehicle (please call us when you arrive)
- We will not be allowing people into the practice if at all possible unless under special circumstances.
- Your pet will be taken in to the clinic by one of the staff members and attended to.
- We (either the vet or nurse) will then communicate with you either directly (with social distancing) or via your mobile phone.
- Your pet will then be returned to you and payment can be made with our mobile eftpos machine outside of the clinic or at your vehicle
IF YOU ARE IN QUARANTINE:
If you are in self isolation or you are corona virus positive and your pet needs attending to:
- Please DO NOT BREAK QUARANTINE, call us for assistance.
- We may be able to perform a telephone consultation using a detailed history, photographs and/or video clips. There will be a consultation fee for this service.
- If your pet is really ill, we will make the necessary arrangements to collect and return your pet. There will be specific instructions that we will give you under these circumstances.
- Please phone ahead to order repeat medications, food, or other products that you may require so that we can have them ready for you without the need to wait. You may also make a payment over the phone prior to collection.